Saturday, August 18, 2007

Slacking when it comes to unpacking

So, it's been over a week since I moved into my (temporary) new apartment and there are still boxes all over my room. They've kind of become furniture in a way; specifically, a closed box makes a great tabletop or nightstand!

The room isn't messy, it's just filled with boxes...somehow, that's different than messy.

I've been having more fun making new jewelry and taking pictures of it (as opposed to unpacking) with my snazzy new Kodak Z712 digital camera with a whopping 12x optical zoom (it's like a microscope)!

I've made a few other pieces as well and will be adding them to my shop. A couple of pieces including these earrings have already been added. These amethyst and moonstone earrings are a custom order but I can't wait to make a pair for myself :-)

1 comment:

Sarah Ogren said...

Those earrings are lovely and that photo of them is great!

By the way, I have tagged you. You can participate if you would like. The rules on on my blog.